[IPp] help on adhesive rash

A recent post asked:

"A question I have for anyone is this, Stephanie is allergic to the
adhesive on band aids,is there something she can use on her site so she
doesn't break out in a nasty rash??"  ::

We've found that the Bard wipes help prevent that rash from coming out on
Luke's skin.  Adhesives bother him quite a bit, and leave red marks at the
edges of the Silhouette set tape, but with Bard, that is much much reduced.
I think a box of 50 is about $10-12 from Mini-Med.  Our endo's office gave us
samples to try before we ordered.

Do you Yahoo!?