[IPp] adhesives

A recent post asked:

"A question I have for anyone is this, Stephanie is allergic to the
adhesive on band aids,is there something she can use on her site so she
break out in a nasty rash??"

When our daughter's pump first arrived, I wore it for a few days, with
a loop of the tubing taped beside the infusion site using
"hypoallergenic" tape.  Within a day, the itching under  the tape drove
me absolutely crazy, and when I took off the tape I had a loop of red
welts exactly where the tubing had contacted my skin.  I seem to
remember that I also had irritation at the edges of the tape.  The
infusion site itself, however, didn't bother me at all, and it hasn't
bothered our daughter in these three months.  We use Skin-prep on her
skin, then the Quick-set infusion sites.  There are stronger adhesives
available: Skin-tac (use Unisolve to remove), and even stronger
Mastisol (which MUST be used with Detachol to remove it later).  Maybe
there are others too?

- Maria