Re: [IPp] opinions about pumps

We also pump using Minimed Paradigm and we just love it.  We have been
 pumping for a year and have never experienced a problem. It was so easy to
 that even my six year old son can bolus himself and when an alarm goes off such
as low battery, he knows how to see what the problem is.  It is great!  I
 haven't heard of Minimed coming out with a new pump, but if they are, I would
very interested to hear more about it.
Good luck
Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99
and Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!