RE: [IPp] opinions about pumps

Hi.  We use the Paradigm and so far have been very happy with it.  I
think the features of the Cozmo and the new minimed pump sound great.
We didn't go with Cozmo because it was a new pump with new technology
and not a very long track record.  In some ways I would feel the same
about the new mini-med pump.

I've been happy with minimed customer service and the pump was very easy
to learn.  Good LuckFayeron
mom to Alex (10, dx'd 8/01, pumping paradigm 4/03), Zack (10), Josh (4),
wife to Bob for 15 years