[IPp] opinions about pumps

Hi again,
 I sent a message a couple days ago asking specifically about the Cozmo pump for
my 17 yo daughter with CF related diabetes. I just found out that Medtronic is
coming out with a new pump, hopefully within the next couple months, that has
all of the features of the Cozmo pump, plus the ability to beam results of
glucose monitoring into the pump. So now I would like to hear from anyone who
has used either the Cozmo or Medtronic pump. I am interested in hearing about
positive and negative experiences. I haven't gotten any responses back yet about
the Cozmo pump...so if anyone can please share with me their experiences, I
would really appreciate it!
 BTW, I received a few emails privately (in response to my original email) about
"glyconutrients" which will miraculously help my daughter combat CF. I would
love to be able to find a magic pill that will make her better and extend her
life expectancy, but I have issues with the way Mannatech advertises (my
daughter was sent emails promising a cure) and I don't believe in testimonials
without adequate research to back up claims. I feel like the company preys on
people who are in desperate situations. Please don't send me any further emails
about quick cures..I just want info about pumps!
Thanks, Terri