[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #398

In a message dated 6/29/2003 10:42:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ! But why did this happed? And why did
> > it take him so long to come out of it?  Have any of you ever experienced
> this
> > before?  The Dr.s told us that they see it in adults but rarely in
> children.

Laura, This happened to my son once and I know how scary it was for you. Our
doctor thought Jake had brain damage, but someone on this list told me it was
called Todd's Syndrome. My doctor had never heard of it, but the person
 writing described the same experience. Maybe your doctor can tell you more
 Todd's Syndrome.Jake had this happen 4 years ago and has never happened again
I pray never does, it was the most frightening thing diabetes ever thru our
way. Trena(mom to Jake 12)