Re: [IPp] re: Noah's 504 plan

Dear Shelly,

I never even considered standardized testing before.  I think she does do
that this year.  Oh God!  One more worry....lol.  I will have to somehow
include that in the picture too.

I am really glad that I was actually able to help you.

>From: Shelly Van Dyke >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted, POP List >Subject: [IPp] re: Noah's 504 plan
>Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:24:15 -0700 (PDT) > >Cindy, >Thanks for
sharing Noah's 504 plan - very helpful to use as >a basis. Plus it's very
concisely worded so it's a quick >read for any school personnel reviewing
it. > >I saw the paragraph on being able to re-take tests if bg is >out
of range (high or low). For Texas, kids have to >start "passing" the
standardized tests by grade 3 which is next >year for Luke. Have you had
to use that clause before, and if >so, has it gone smoothly w/ the school
personnel? > > >Thanks, >Shelly V, mom to Luke, 7, dx'd 10/99, pumping
3/01 >Austin, Texas > > > > >