Re: [IPp] Re: ] Megan has Gotten Approval to test in the classroom

Dear Wendy,

Oh my God, that is horrible, and scary too.  I just couldn't imagine.  I
try not to think about things like that, they are always there, but
..........well, I think you all know what I mean.  I am so glad that they
aren't giving you any trouble, and the key to all of this is tight
control.  You have just reaffirmed my belief that I have to do what I
have to do.

Cindy

>From: laventine >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] Re: ] Megan has
Gotten Approval to test in the classroom >Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:38:49
-0700 (PDT) > >One thing I forgot to note about the principle ok'ing
Megans' testing and treating in the classroom. >This small school has had
2 children die in the past 2 years that were diabetic. I do not believe
either were caused by the school. However, I do think that they do know
the seriousness of the disease and that what we have in place might be
best! >And, I did not bring up the fact that the two children had died.
Of course, had there been the need for more correspondence, I might have!
Health - Feel better, live better