[IPp] Re: ] Megan has Gotten Approval to test in the classroom

One thing I forgot to note about the principle ok'ing Megans' testing and treating in the classroom.
This small school has had 2 children die in the past 2 years that were diabetic.  I do not believe either were caused by the school.  However, I do think that they do know the seriousness of the disease and that what we have in place might be best!
And, I did not bring up the fact that the two children had died.  Of course, had there been the need for more correspondence, I might have!

Do You Yahoo!?