Re: [IPp] re: Noah's 504 plan

In a message dated 7/31/02 8:24:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ).  For Texas, kids have to
> start "passing" the standardized tests by grade 3 which is next
> year for Luke.  Have you had to use that clause before, and if
> so, has it gone smoothly w/ the school personnel?

Mary had to leave in the middle of one portion of the TAAS test this
year.....her teacher was livid.....Mary's bgs went very high (stress?).....I
took her home.....our district is trying to put in the 504 that
accommodations and strategies do not apply during these tests...WRONG!
Beverly, Mom to Mary, NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping with Animas and Nickwho is
now ten!