Re: [IPp] Finally talked to superintendent

Dear Michael,

Thank you, I certainly will.  At this point I will leave NO stone
unturned......I was really tired yesterday,but I have just been
rejuved......here's why.....

The advocate that contacted me back asking to give my letter to people on
her list, had a doctor, also a juvenile diabetic,  write to me.  She was
incredibly "irked" by what she read and gave me some advice.  The advice
that she had given me, I had already done, and explained to her all I
have done up to this point.  She wrote back, forwarding me a letter from
a lawyer in Philly (she also does some cases in NJ) who is very
passionate about these issues.  I called her and left a message on her
voice mail.  I am waiting for her to call me back right now, and I have
this incredible burst of energy that I have not felt in a very long
time.  I am woman.....hear me Roar!!!!!!!

You guys are just so awesome.  I only hope that one day I can return all
of the advice and well wishes you have ALL sent my way.  I know it is not
over yet, but I feel that all this woman will have to do is make one
phone call, and the deal is done.  The good doctor said she was very well
known to the educators, and very formidable........I can't even describe
how excited I am right now.  I will definitely keep you all informed of
what she says when she calls me!

>From: "Michael" >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Finally talked
to superintendent >Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:06:58 -0800 > > > Dear
Sarah, > > > > Thank you. I don't want to give up this fight, Mr.
McJerkMe (as we > > like to call him), is probobly patting himself on the
back right, > > >Contact the State Department of Education about this and
begin a >dialog with them. They probably also have a special needs
advocate >that will help you with the local school district. > >Michael