Re: [IPp] Re:classroom testing fight

Dear Charlotte,

I did not know about them, and I will look them up and see what kind of
help I can get from them too.  Thank you very much.

>From: Charlotte Holt >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: "Cindy Lattimer" , email @ redacted >Subject:
[IPp] Re:classroom testing fight >Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:27:43 -0400 >
>Cindy: >Have you also perused the pages at the ChildrenWithDiabetes.com
>website on dealing with schools? If not, be sure to check out
>http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/d_0q_000.htm for a whole lot of
>good info on your child's legal rights in a public school
>(federally-funded) situation. Many, many parents on the CWDParents
>email list have been where you are now and could offer advice. > >Hang
in there! We're also heading into 3rd grade with my daughter >and
although we've been incredibly lucky so far to have very >supportive
teachers and administrators, we certainly sympathize with >your weariness
AND your determination. >Keep fighting the good fight, > >Charlotte,
pump-mama to Annie (age 8, dx'd at age 3, pumping since >age 5 w/H-Tron
Plus and loving it) >Charlotte Holt >Your Day Programming Coordinator >
>http://yourday.clemson.edu >Clemson University Radio Productions >100
Madren Center Drive >Clemson, SC 29634 >ph: (864) 656-6791; m: 650-1568;