Re: [IPp] Help is on it's way

In a message dated 7/31/2002 8:02:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Dear All,  I went to DREDF.org.  I found a site for advocacy where you
> could write a letter.  I did.  Within an hour, I got a good response.

WooooHoooooo....they are really fabu people.  And *very* responsive.  I, too,
was impressed with the quick response time I got with the questions I had.
Glad to hear this resource worked for you!!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02