[IPp] Re:classroom testing fight

Have you also perused the pages at the ChildrenWithDiabetes.com website on
dealing with schools?  If not, be sure to check out
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/d_0q_000.htm for a whole lot of good
info on your child's legal rights in a public school (federally-funded)
situation.  Many, many parents on the CWDParents email list have been where
you are now and could offer advice.

Hang in there!  We're also heading into 3rd grade with my daughter and
although we've been incredibly lucky so far to have very supportive
teachers and administrators, we certainly sympathize with your weariness
AND your determination.
Keep fighting the good fight,

Charlotte, pump-mama to Annie (age 8, dx'd at age 3, pumping since age 5
w/H-Tron Plus and loving it)
Charlotte Holt
Your Day Programming Coordinator

Clemson University Radio Productions
100 Madren Center Drive
Clemson, SC 29634
ph: (864) 656-6791; m: 650-1568; fax: 656-6330