[IPp] Help is on it's way

Dear All,  I went to DREDF.org.  I found a site for advocacy where you
could write a letter.  I did.  Within an hour, I got a good response.
The coordinator of this program wrote back asking my permission to put my
letter out there on a list of people who can help me.  I of course, very
gratefully, gave her my permission.  Wish me luck!  I will not be
defeated as easily as I thought!Cindy