Re: [IPp] Finally talked to superintendent

Thank you, I never even knew that option was out there........once again,
I am grateful to all of you for your insights, it really does give me a
lot to do today (and on top of no sleep......lol)

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Finally talked
to superintendent >Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 07:39:18 EDT > >Cindy, > >I
live in CT...so you know I'd be there in a heartbeat!! lol >Have you
tried contacting the American Diabetes Association....they also >could
help you or direct you down the right path to win. They helped me a >lot
when the school was telling me that I had to go on the field trips with
>my son or his testing kit and Glucagon would not be able to go with him.
That >changed in one meeting, once I had my notes and I had the social
worker from >our hospital come to the meeting with me. Why dont you ask
one of your >diabetes educators to tag along with you? Or if your doctors
are in a >hospital they must have a lawyer that represents patients. We
have one here >and I phoned him too, he was ready to load his gun and for
FREE when I called >back saying I had won by myself and the social
worker. >Sarah :)