Re: [IPp] School question again

I would hate to have to home school period......I have a 3 year old and a
1 year old who drive me crazy as it is, homeschooling would definitely be
challenging, unless I could make the school get someone in to do it,
however, Jess loves school, it would crush her, at this point it would be
a last ditch attempt.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] School
question again >Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 07:42:47 EDT > >Cindy, > >They are
federally funded correct???? Well...there ya go. >Sarah :) >I would just
hate to see you home school because of ignorance and not because >it is
something you had wanted to do before Diabetes became an issue. Ya >know?