Re: [IPp] Finally talked to superintendent

I wonder if they would actually do it without actual names.

Thanks, I'll give it a try, I'm going to be very busy today......lol

Cindy

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Finally talked
to superintendent >Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 07:41:12 EDT > >Cindy, > >The
more I think about it....if you'd like I will call our local news and
>give them a story and we can see what comes out of it...I wouldn't even
have >to mention your names, just your state perhaps. >Sarah :)