Re: [IPp] School question again

Thank you Marie, I am looking into it right now.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] School
question again >Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:34:00 EDT > >In a message dated
7/31/2002 12:19:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes:
> [...]
homeschool > > her because they won't let her test her sugars in the
classroom, does the > > school (in the state of NJ) have to pay for a
tutor since they are > > putting her health at risk by making her walk to
the nurses office not > > knowing what her sugars are? > >Homeschooling
laws vary from state to state. I suggest checking out some of >the great
homeschool sites on the web. We are homeschooling (a decision we >made
*before* the dx, but only strengthened by much of what we hear!), so I'm
>gathering lots and lots of info. Your local homeschooling association
would >be the best help, but you can try this site which categorizes laws
by state: >
>http://www.gomilpitas.com/homeschooling/directory/Legalities.htm > >
>Warmly, > >Marie :) >Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98 >Dx'd 3/01 >Pumping
MM508 since 7/02