Re: [IPp] Finally talked to superintendent

I live in CT...so you know I'd be there in a heartbeat!! lol
Have you tried contacting the American Diabetes Association....they also
could help you or direct you down the right path to win.  They helped me a
lot when the school was telling me that I had to go on the field trips with
my son or his testing kit and Glucagon would not be able to go with him. That
changed in one meeting, once I had my notes and I had the social worker from
our hospital come to the meeting with me. Why dont you ask one of your
diabetes educators to tag along with you? Or if your doctors are in a
hospital they must have a lawyer that represents patients. We have one here
and I phoned him too, he was ready to load his gun and for FREE when I called
back saying I had won by myself and the social worker.
Sarah :)