Re: [IPp] School question again

In a message dated 7/31/2002 12:19:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Just a quick question, if I decide to just keep Jessy home and homeschool
> her because they won't let her test her sugars in the classroom, does the
> school (in the state of NJ) have to pay for a tutor since they are
> putting her health at risk by making her walk to the nurses office not
> knowing what her sugars are?

Homeschooling laws vary from state to state.  I suggest checking out some of
the great homeschool sites on the web.  We are homeschooling (a decision we
made *before* the dx, but only strengthened by much of what we hear!), so I'm
gathering lots and lots of info.  Your local homeschooling association would
be the best help, but you can try this site which categorizes laws by state:

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02