[IPp] School question again

Just a quick question, if I decide to just keep Jessy home and homeschool
her because they won't let her test her sugars in the classroom, does the
school (in the state of NJ) have to pay for a tutor since they are
putting her health at risk by making her walk to the nurses office not
knowing what her sugars are?  I am getting angrier and angrier the more I
think about this.  Cindy