Re: [IPp] Pump Start TODAY!!!

Dear Beverly,

I wish those were the only nubers we got......they are for the most part
because of all the testing and correcting.  I hope by September that we
have it under excellent control, especially with all that is going on
right now.......No matter which way this turns out with the testing, the
first sign of trouble with her numbers will be a huge test of wills
between me and the "powers that be"

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Pump
Start TODAY!!! >Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:08:34 EDT > >In a message dated
7/30/02 10:14:29 AM Central Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes: >
> > > . I > > personally don't feel comfortable doing it any other way
right now, I may > > relax a little after awhile, but while we are still
adjusting her basal > > rates, I feel better doing it this way. > > > >I
certainly understand.....I guess I misunderstood....a little braindead
here >(ok..alot)....I thought you said you never had numbers over 120 and
no severe >lows....if that is truue..I want you *recipe* >Regards,
pumping with Animas and Nickwho is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------