[IPp] Finally talked to superintendent

Dear All,  You are all going to just love this one.  The superintendent
finally called me back today (what's it been?  A week?)  Anyway, he feels
that it is best for Jessy, her classmates, and her teacher for her to go
to the nurse to check her blood sugars until at least December, and then
we can re-evaluate her situation......lol.  I'm sure you all know exactly
what that means.  "According to his lawyers" it would be more disruptive
done in class then her getting up and just leaving every two hours, there
would be a problem if one of the "curious" other students got into her
testing case, and my personal favorite, the bodily fluid issue.  I, of
course had a reply for every one of his "problems", but he just countered
every one of them.  I am tired.  I am tired of fighting with this man, I
am tired of the other parents' "feelings" thrown up in my face (which, by
the way, he is supposedly going to let the other parents "i! n on this"
to get their feelings on this issue.......hmmmmm.........wonder how he'll
word this one.  I don't want to give up for Jessy, but I don't want to
make enemies out of these people, not only does Jessy have 3 more years
at this school, but I have 2 other children who will be going to this
school, too.  What do I do?  Do I let this go?  Do I fight?  Is it that
big of a deal?  I thought it was, but now I am second guessing myself
because I am tired of fighting with these people.  I need your input on
this one.  You have all ALWAYS helped me before, let me know your ideas
on this.Thank you once again,Cindy