Re: [IPp] Pump Start TODAY!!!

In a message dated 7/30/02 10:14:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I
> personally don't feel comfortable doing it any other way right now, I may
> relax a little after awhile, but while we are still adjusting her basal
> rates, I feel better doing it this way.

I certainly understand.....I guess I misunderstood....a little braindead here
(ok..alot)....I thought you said you never had numbers over 120 and no severe
lows....if that is truue..I want you *recipe*
Beverly, Mom to Mary, NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping with Animas and Nickwho is
now ten!