RE: [IPp] Pump Start TODAY!!!

Dear Mike,

  What is sleep?  I don't think I even remember that word in my

>From: "Mike Swaithes" >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: >Subject: RE: [IPp] Pump Start TODAY!!! >Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002
10:36:55 -0500 > >Cindy, >When we relax it's to cut back to every 2 hours
and 12, 3 and 7. It's been >over 4 years since Z's dx and Pat doesn't
feel comfortable testing any less, >and we are also grateful for
insurance. When she started pumping a few >months back we had the strip
Rx written for 450 mth and glad we did. Sleep >is SOOO over-rated. >
5/98 > >-----Original Message----- >From: Cindy Lattimer > >Dear Beverly,
> >We have been testing about every 2 hours, period. (Thank God insurance
>pays for the test strips, and they are delivered directly to the house
>via FedX) There are times when we do every3 hours, but for the most
>part, during the day, every 2 hours. Night time we do Midnight, 3:00AM,
>and 7:00AM, and then we start the every 2 hours when she wakes up. I
>personally don't feel comfortable doing it any other way right now, I
may >relax a little after awhile, but while we are still adjusting her
basal >rates, I feel better doing it this way. > >Cindy