-----Original Message-----
From: Cindy Lattimer

Dear Beverly,

We have been testing about every 2 hours, period.  (Thank God insurance
pays for the test strips, and they are delivered directly to the house
via FedX)  There are times when we do every3 hours, but for the most
part, during the day, every 2 hours.  Night time we do Midnight, 3:00AM,
and 7:00AM, and then we start the every 2 hours when she wakes up.  I
personally don't feel comfortable doing it any other way right now, I may
relax a little after awhile, but while we are still adjusting her basal
rates, I feel better doing it this way.