Re: [IPp] Pump Start TODAY!!!

Thanks to *everyone* for their well wishes!  Our first day has truly been a
God-send!  His a1c's have typically ben in the low 7's.  But lately his 14 &
30 day meter averages had gone a little over the 200 mark (just like 204 or
something).  But now, after only 1 day on the pump, his 14 day avererage is
193 and 30 day is 189!  He had a fabulous night (the highest was 222, but
everything else was on target), and he's at 105 now.  He's resting well, and
he's not constantly hungry and thirsty!  It was literally every five
minutes..."mommy I'm hungry", "I'm thirsty, dad!"

I know these great numbers may fluctuate...they perpared us for that, but we
are so thrilled to see this early improvement, if only for the sake of not
getting discouraged.  It's been an emotional and exhausting week or so, and
we just really needed that validation!!

We're resting, too.  Hubby is working from home this week (via the blessing
of high speed cable!) and we are "spelling" each other.  Nikko is sleeping
great too!

Thanks again!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98