Re: [IPp] Pump Start TODAY!!!

Congrats. I can SO relate to that scary bringing home from the hospital
feeling. I didn't feel that way when Paul was diagnosed but I definitely felt
that way when we left with the pump. Stay calm. It gets easier. Don't get
frustrated if numbers are a little uneven at first. Work with your team and
you'll get the basals set correctly and be off and running. And TRY to get
some rest -- although it's really tough with all the testing you do initially!

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 8 and puming since July 2000 at
age 6