RE: [IPp] Ironman Watch at Walmart

It's the Timex Ironman Triathlon with Datalink.

In the watchfinder do a search for Datalink.

It looks like they've changed the watch a little, but it still holds plenty
of alarms and phone numbers. It's a bit expensive directly from them. I'd
check back with the Walmart, even ask if they can get one in from another

Also look around on the web, I've seen them for as low as $38.

Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Denver, Colorado