Re: [IPp] Pump Start TODAY!!!

In a message dated 7/29/2002 3:17:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I remember brining him home after diagnosis, feeling the
> exact same way - same after pump hook-up.

Yes, I mant to add that tooo..just like home from the hospital after birth &
after Dx!

> Happy pumping.  What kind of insulin are you using?  Give Nikko a big hug
> from
> me, ok?
Right now we're doing Humalog, though our endo is partial to the Novalog.
But bicause of the whole diluent "issue", she's trying us on H to see how it
goes.  So far, great!  He's very sensitive to the insulin.  We'll see how the
first site change goes & how many days we get with this H.

Hug given & appreciated! :)  My wedding offer still stands ;)

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02