Re: [IPp] Pump Start TODAY!!!

I'm excited for you.  I know what you mean about that "feeling".  It is like
bringing them home from the hospital after giving birth, isn't it?  Funny you
should say it that way.  I remember brining him home after diagnosis, feeling the
exact same way - same after pump hook-up.

Happy pumping.  What kind of insulin are you using?  Give Nikko a big hug from
me, ok?

Take care,
Susan