Re: [IPp] Pump Start TODAY!!!

Well, Nikko is now "hooked up" and pumping!  We were there for two hours.
Nikko had drawn pictures of his pump to give our endo & the CDE.  He also did
his BG check for the CDE in the office & she was mighty impressed (he walked
away with a TON of stickers...LOL!).

Now we're home & feel like we did the first time we brought him home after
his birth.  You know that "you're letting me leave with him?" kind of
feeling!  And I've had to swap our cases already to get him into his comfy
home playclothes, and felt so weird for doing the quick disconnect, even
though it was only for like 25 seconds!  I was totally paranoid that he was
missing his hourly "click"....whew!  So much to get used to!

Thanks for all the well wishes...but it's only just started!  We have to FAX
in a daily log each day this week, then weekly for the next three weeks.  We
test before each meal, bedtime, midnight, 3am & 2 hours post-prandial (after
meals).  This is just initally.

Thanks again for the support!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98