Re: [IPp] Check out the date! OT

HEHE! Well...It's called unplugging your computer in Florida, due to the
severe
lightening during our daily thunderstorms! LOL! My computer didn't reset
it's date, and I obviously didn't notice...DUH!;) I don't know why it goes
back to 1969, and I have no idea how this email got sent today. Hmmmmm?

Pam C* (who was 8 yrs. old in 1969!) :o)

On Sunday, July 28, 2002, at 03:06  PM, Dianne Shekell wrote:

> BlankThis is just something that caught my eye.
> Did anyone else notice the (supposed) date of the original e-mail that
> was sent from Pam Carswell to POP about the carb count of pizza?  It says
> "December 31, 1969". Now I know "Parents of Pumpers" hasn't been in
> existence since then!  I wonder what happened. Just curious.
> Dianne, Mom to Johnny 10
>
> [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
> Blank Bkgrd.gif]

Pam C*
Wife to Bobby
Mom to Taylor (9) dx.4/98 pumping~MM508~10/01
and Chloe (5)