[IPp] Check out the date!

BlankThis is just something that caught my eye.
Did anyone else notice the (supposed) date of the original e-mail that was sent from Pam Carswell to POP about the carb count of pizza?  It says "December 31, 1969". Now I know "Parents of Pumpers" hasn't been in existence since then!  I wonder what happened. Just curious.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 10

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank Bkgrd.gif]