Re: [IPp] Endo in NY/NJ area

Dear Kelly,

  We live in Southern New Jersey, and go to the Philadelphia Childrens
Hospital in Philly.  Thay have a division in Vorhees NJ, it is too far
for us to go there because it is more central NJ.  It may not be that bad
for you.  They are incredible, and would be well worth the ride (If
Philly wasn't closer, we would ge there just to go to them)  If you are
interested, please let me know, and I will get you the number.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted, email @ redacted
>Subject: [IPp] Endo in NY/NJ area >Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 08:40:38 EDT >
>We live right outside West Point NY (50 miles north of NYC) and I'm
looking >for a new endo in NY or NJ. Any suggestions? Thanks. > >Kelly,
Mom of Jillian 12(dx'd Feb 2001), Patrick 10 and Erin 2 >Happily married