[IPp] Silly pump question....tape removal

<<<<Nancy Leach
<<<<O.K. we are new to this so this may sound silly.  What is the best way to
<<<<the tape from a site off.  I swear it hurt Tian more tonight trying to get
<<<<tape off her then the insertion did yesterday.  She is using the

Congrats on being new!  Hope that pump start goes well.  And I don't think
there are any "silly" pump questions - ask away.

We changeout Luke at shower/bath time & find that getting in the water helps.
Or putting vitamin E oil around it - plus I coat his old site w/ the oil after
which helps his skin heal up. He's pretty sensitive to adhesives, and the
combination of shower & then oil has worked pretty good for him for over a

Good luck,

Do You Yahoo!?