Re: [IPp] Insurance...again!

In a message dated 7/26/2002 3:53:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Is there something else I'm missing?? Why are you (anyone out there)
> purchasing additional insurance for the pump?

Hi Allison,

I initially asked this question because someone (please come out of the
woodwork???  LOL!) said that they got insurance directly thru the pump
company.  We rent (but don't have renter's insurance as of yet!)....and just
wanted to get info on basic insurance needs that th warranty wouldn't cover.

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01