RE: [IPp] Ironman Watch at Walmart

Tarek's had an Ironman Triathlon watch since dx (4 years). It's fantastic,
you can set 12 different alarms (or less) with text messages and it also
holds up to 500 phone numbers. It comes with computer software so you can
enter everything on the computer and then upload it to the watch. Makes
changing the alarms and phone numbers really easy.

He is on his second one, but he wears it all the time and is not "gentle"
with it. Actually when the first one broke, I called timex and they sent us
a new one. The funny thing is that they sent the wrong one. They sent a
beautiful gold and silver watch, my husband claimed it immediately. So we
had to go buy Tarek a new Triathlon.

We got both of ours from Walmart, though the second time they didn't have
one in right when we wanted it, we had to wait.

You can order directly from Timex (http://www.timex.com)
Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Denver, Colorado