[IPp] Re: Cadex watch

The Cadex is water and shock resistant (it is my
understanding that most watches are actually water
resistant and not waterproof.) You can set 12 daily
reminders with memos up to 36 characters. At the
scheduled time, the watch will beep and display the
message (medication needed, or whatever). A "snooze"
feature allows you to turn off the initial beeping and
continue to be reminded every 3 minutes until you have
done whatever the message says. :)  It stores your name
and phone number, medical conditions, allergies,
current medications, doctor's name and phone number,
emergency contact name and phone number, blood type,
date of birth, heath insurance company and phone
number, health insurance policy or group number, social
security number (we don't use this one). The only thing
missing from it is a backlight but we haven't needed it
in the 2yrs we've had it.

I think it is well worth the money.