[IPp] Fwd: (no subject)

>From: email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted, email @ redacted,
email @ redacted, email @ redacted, email @ redacted,
email @ redacted, email @ redacted, email @ redacted, email @ redacted,
email @ redacted, email @ redacted, email @ redacted,
email @ redacted, email @ redacted, email @ redacted, email @ redacted,
email @ redacted, email @ redacted, email @ redacted >Subject:
(no subject) >Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:09:57 EDT > > > > PLEASE PASS
THIS ON.... > > > > If there was ever a time when our voices and choices
should be heard, this > > is one of those times. Please take the 30
seconds to go and vote on this > > issue...and send it on to others you
know who will do the same. There's a > > bill called the Breast Cancer
Patient Protection Act which will require > > insurance companies to
cover a minimum 48-hour hospital stay for patients > > undergoing a
mastectomy. It's about eliminating the "drive-through > > mastectomy"
where women are forced to go home hours after surgery against > > the
wishes of their doctor, still groggy from anesthesia and sometimes with >
> drainage tubes still attached. Lifetime Television has put this bill on
> > their web page with a petition drive to show your support. Last year
over > > half the House signed on. PLEASE!!!! Sign the petition by
clicking on the > > web site below and help women living with breast
cancer get the care they > > need and deserve!! There is no cost or
monetary pledge involved. You need > > not give more than your name and
zip code number. > >
www.lifetimetv.com/health/breast_mastectomy_pledge.html> > > > > > PLEASE
PASS THIS ON. > >