Re: [IPp] BG testing and a response

Dear Marie,

  Thank you!  I may be needing them by the looks of things.

Cindy

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] BG testing and
a response >Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:46:54 EDT > >In a message dated
7/25/2002 4:45:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes:
> [...]
public interest law firm. One of the >organizations his firm worked with
was DREF (Disability Rights Education and >Defense Fund). Anyway, I think
this is a case that fits what they do. They >are nonprofit, so I doubt
there would be any cost to you. Their website is >www.dredf.org >