[IPp] Endo Appt

Hi everyone..

I am so excited to announce that at Matthews endo appt this morning his HbA1c
I almost stopped breathing, my heart pounding, the doctor stood up and gave
me a big hug.  She drew a big heart on our report and copied it for me to
bring home.  She could not believe it.  His last one was 7.0.
His height and weight are both 75th percentile.  Life couldn't be better for
me than it is at this exact moment!
I love the pump, I love you all...all the support, advice, words of wisdom.
You all are truly the BEST!
Oh...did I say, I LOVE THE PUMP!
Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d