Re: [IPp] Silly pump question

In a message dated 7/24/2002 10:30:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  What is the best way to get
> the tape from a site off.  I swear it hurt Tian more tonight trying to get
> the
> tape off her then the insertion did yesterday.

I don't know of the best way really (since we have only been pumping for 1
month) but we use baby oil or Unisolve.  So far that works but getting the
old tape off is the worst part of a sight change for us.  Alot of times I
just have Jacob take an extra long bath (he loves them anyway) and then use
baby oil and unisolve.  HTH