Re: [IPp] Silly pump question

Dear Nancy,

  We are still very new to this too, but so far rubbing alchol (soaked on
a cotten ball instead of a prep) has actually worked very well.  It takes
a little time, slowly rubbing the area away from the skin, but it is what
Jessy feels comfortable with.  She isn't very comfortable with change.
Once you do something one way, and she finds that it works, that is how
it is done.  I know there are other, better things out there, but so far,
that is what we have done.

>From: "Nancy Leach" >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: , >Subject: [IPp] Silly pump question >Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002
22:26:09 -0500 > >O.K. we are new to this so this may sound silly. What
is the best way to get >the tape from a site off. I swear it hurt Tian
more tonight trying to get the >tape off her then the insertion did
yesterday. She is using the silhouette. >We head off to the hospital
bright and early tomorrow morning to start pumping >insulin. Tian was
singing about the pump in the pool today. Of course none of >her friends
in the pool with her had a clue about what she was singing. >TIA >Nancy