[IPp] Silly pump question

O.K. we are new to this so this may sound silly.  What is the best way to get
the tape from a site off.  I swear it hurt Tian more tonight trying to get the
tape off her then the insertion did yesterday.  She is using the silhouette.
We head off to the hospital bright and early tomorrow morning to start pumping
insulin. Tian was singing about the pump in the pool today.  Of course none of
her friends in the pool with her had a clue about what she was singing.