Re: [IPp] Ironman Watch at Walmart

Thank you so very much!!!!!  I am ordering it tomorrow after I find out
witch one Jessy wants, probobly the one that hangs on the neck, more
feminine, and easier to hide.  I am actually excited about a silly
watch......the little things in life that please us so when we are sleep
deprevated.....lol

Cindy

email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Ironman Watch at Walmart
>Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:27:34 -0700 > >We have a Cadex watch that we
really love. You can set >12 alarms with messages (like check bg,
insulin, call >home, etc), and it has a special medical alert feature