From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Patrick G. Jobe
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 7:34 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] BG testing and a response

> Thank you Mike,
>   And this is why I sent that letter out there.  Do you mind if I take
> you wrote and use it?
> Thanks,  Cindy

You might want to reconsider. I think Mike Swaithes may just be kidding you.
I highly doubt the scholl is much concerned about blood that goes in the
test strips. They are probably more concerned sources of blood contamination
and once you start pricking fingers there is blood in a number of other
place rather than the strips (wipes, drips, smears, etc.) Furthermore if you
want to bamboozle someone with numbers watch out because they may respond
with a similar calculation showing how may pathogens (a lot) could be in
that one sixteenth ounce of blood.