Re: [IPp] Ironman Watch at Walmart

> We have a Cadex watch that we really love. You can set
> 12 alarms with messages (like check bg, insulin, call
> home, etc), and it has a special medical alert feature
> where you can store all sorts of info - easily accessed
> with the touch of a button.

http://www.diabeticpromotions.com/cgi-bin/webcart/webcart.cgi?CONFIG=mountai
n&CHANGE=YES&NEXTPAGE=cadex.htm&CODE=126

http://www.diabeticpromotions.com/cgi-bin/webcart/webcart.cgi?CONFIG=mountai
n&RET=25&FIRST_TIME=Yes&START=1&OCATS=CADEX&DOSEARCH=YES&CODE=126

This looks really good.  Does it have a timer that you can set for a 15 min.
reminder after a low blood sugar?

Carol