Re: [IPp] Gorilla Snat Reactions

Jacob is only 5 but we use Skin-Tac H.  It holds very well.  We swim all the
time in my in-laws' pool and before we started using it his sight came out
every time he swam.  Now I know that a 12 year old is probably a little
rougher on a sight than a 5 year old but Jacob does go down the slide, off
the diving board, climbs on and off rafts, in and out of the pool.  I have
also heard that butt sights work better than stomach ones for swimming but I
haven't needed to try that since we got the Skin-Tac H.  Also Jacob has
sensitive skin and he hasn't had a reaction to it yet.  HTH